Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Cherry Hill, NJ) is currently
seeking a (Program / Project Management) resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.