This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a Job opening with my client as
Systems Analyst in TX. If you are interested then please share your resume
along with your contact information at maso...@systelinc.com.
*Job Title: Systems Analyst*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months*
********Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder *******
- Minimum 5 years of Software Development Life Cycle including production
support and development experience, working with OLAP and reporting tools
with large databases/data warehouses in a globally distributed team
- Experience using MicroStrategy 9.x product suite including Desktop,
Architect, Administrator, iServer, Web, Mobile, OLAP Services, Reporting
Services and tools such as Object Manager, Integrity Manager, Command
Manager, System Manager, Office, Intelligence Server, Narrowcast server and
- Experience in data analysis is must
- Good experience with ITIL, BMC Remedy and ticketing workflows.
- Possess demonstrated ability to create and execute complex SQLs in a DB2
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience working in Windows and/or UNIX
- Ability to research solutions to various business and technical problems,
evaluate alternatives and be able to present recommendations and
justifications to management.
- Perform exports, backups and data extracts as required.
*Nice to haves:*
- Experience with a large MicroStrategy environment which leverages I-Cubes
and Narrowcast processing.
- MicroStrategy Certification (MCEP or MCE).
- Proficient in understanding advanced report development and design
- Advanced knowledge of database administration tasks such as Database
Console utilities, security, work-load management.
Incumbent must have strong problem solving, analytical and technical
troubleshooting skills. S/he must have the ability to prioritize and
perform multiple tasks simultaneously and delivery exceptional customer
service. S/he must be comfortable working in a production environment with
change management, defect tracking and status reporting processes.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. A bachelor's
degree in computer science or a related degree required.
*Thanks & Regards*