Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **satyam.mis...@axiomglobal.com*
<satyam.mis...@axiomglobal.com>

Green Card and US Citizen Only

*Job title:              JAVA Developer    Location:             Raleigh NC
Duration:            12 Months *Requirements:

Expert understanding and 3+ years' experience with: Java/JEE, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, Spring Framework, JQuery, Ajax, JavaScript client architectures
and UI design patterns, building and maintaining fast, scalable, complex JS
rich internet applications, good communication skills.

Desired Skills:

·         Experience with Angular JS, Ember, Backbone, or other JavaScript
frameworks

·         Experience with Java 7+, Spring Framework, Spring Security

·         Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS, stylus, other),
Require, Grunt, Karma, Bower, Git, Yeoman, Node.js/NPM

·         Experience building Web Services (ideally RESTful)

*Training and Experience*

Eight years of progressive web application development experience working
with large-scale, complex on line systems.

*Best Regards Satyam Mishra*

*AXIOM CONSULTING GROUP, INC.*

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Phone: (925) 393-5826

satyam.mis...@axiomglobal.com

Skype: SatyamACG

www.axiomglobal.com