Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (MALVERN PA) is currently seeking a
(DuckCreek Content Developer) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Job Title: DuckCreek Content DeveloperLocation: MALVERN PA Duration: 14+
Months*

*Job Description: *
Technical Skills - DuckCreek CD (Content Developer) with experience in
developing applications using Author, must have experience of working on
manuscripts ( specially Forms, Rating), must be able to debug issues using
Trace, Example Util, understanding of DuckCreek API, must be able to write
and run sql queries, must be able to version the manuscripts, should have
strong functional knowledge in P&C Commercial Line Insurance domain.
Soft Skills – excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively
communicate with client team and offshore team, should be able to lead and
guide project Duck Creek content developers.

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com