Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (West Valley City, UT) is currently
seeking a (QA Automation Engineer) resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: QA Automation Engineer Location: West Valley City, UTDuration:
6+ Months*

*Note: Need GC Holder or US Citizen !!*

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
Test features in development
Run existing automation
Update existing automation
create new automation

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
Selenium based test framework. Written in Ruby (other languages are fine)
Jenkins Continuous Delivery.
Not a QTP automation position
Scrum based delivery teams (dev + QA)
What skills/attributes are a must have? Oracle SQL

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com