Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (CHICAGO IL) is currently seeking a
(Java Developer) resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Title: Java Developer Location: CHICAGO ILDuration: 2+ Months$40/HR is
the Max*

*Job Description: *
Spring Framework Expert, Java Expert, SQL Expert Nice to have: Spring
Integrations experience

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com