*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below
*Please send Resumes to **sur...@webilent.com <http://@webilent.com>*
*Software Configuration Build & Release Engineer*
- Administers software configuration management (SCM) processes on large
scale open systems (Windows/Unix) architecture.
- Installs, configures and administers SCM tools including the planning and
execution of product implementation rollouts.
- Implements and manages build server tools
- Educates customer base on Continuous Integration (CI) and Softawre
Development Life cycle best practices
- Manages and executes software release builds and deployments for Java and
net applications running on Websphere and IIS Web Servers
- Develops and maintains scripting using ANT, Shell, Perl, batch, and
WSADMIN scripting for WebSphere Application Server.
- Aligns with ITIL/ITSM, fosters and supports a process-centric, documented
- Designs work flow processes.
- Provides project management of all SCM tasks and implementations
- Communicates and develops effective collaborative working relationships
with IT leadership, development teams and support partners.
- Ensures compliance to legal and audit requirements.
- Provides excellent oral and written communication skills, is independent,
a self-starter, a logic-oriented individual that is extremely thorough in
their work, makes sound decisions, is service-oriented and has a pro-active
Daily Tasks Performed
'- Create products from the CM library as authorized by the Change Control
- Process and track change requests and subsequent updates to the CM
- Scheduling, coordinating, and management of releases across the
Connected Vehicle project portfolio
- Implement software engineering processes and practices associated with
continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments
- Participate in the development and implementation of software version and
change control processes, policies, and procedures across multiple
- Create and manage automated build deployments
- Define procedures for environment and application monitoring. Monitor,
evaluate, diagnose and establish work plan to resolve system issues
*3+ years development experience - Experience with build automation tools
such as Jenkins, Hudson and Cruise Control *-
*Experience with code management tools such as Clearcase, Git and
Subversion - 2+ years experience writing scripts, automation, or software
development - 2+ years experience Setup, Configure and Manage Enterprise
Monitoring Tools *
*Automotive experience *is a plus
3+ years development experience
*Strong knowledge of System Development Life Cycles - Experience with
Waterfall and Agile methodologies - Experience with large scale project
Your early response is highly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards
Webilent Technology Inc.
225 Oakland Road, Suite 106
South Windsor, CT 06074.
Phone: 860-640- 4584
Email - ID : *sur...@webilent.com <http://sur...@webilent.com%20/>*
Web :*www.webilent.com <http://www.webilent.com/>*