This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
Greenplum Consultant in UT. If you have any candidate matching with this
skill set then please share the resume along with the contact information
*Job Title: Greenplum Consultant*
*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*
*Duration: 6 Months*
• Participate in the development of strategic goals for leveraging big data.
• Install, configure, and maintain massively parallel processing (MPP)
• Architect horizontally scalable solutions (terabyte scale or larger).
• Design, develop, deploy, and maintain ETL programs and processes.
• Employ best practices to ensure high availability.
• Data warehouse performance and configuration tuning.
• Maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks.
• Respond to and resolve access and performance issues.
• Ability to work non-peak hours when needed.
• Proactively monitor performance.
• Collaborate with business intelligence teams to optimize visualizations.
• Maintain change control and testing processes for all modifications and
• Conduct research and make recommendations on big data products, services,
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical degree.
• 3 or more years’ experience with MPP databases.
• Deep working knowledge of and proven experience with Greenplum, Netezza,
Vertica, or Redshift.
• ETL pipeline development experience (Python preferred).
• Experience with Shell scripting.
• Understanding of advanced SQL.
• Working knowledge of data warehousing design and techniques.
• Experience with BI visualization tools (Tableau preferred).
*Thanks & Regards*
*Masood Khan *