Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please share your resume at *neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com*
<neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com> for below position.

*Position: UI Developer*

*Location: Mclean,VA*

*Job Type: Contract *

*Job Description:*

Expert level understanding of OOP and OOD concepts.  8+ years of experience.

• Expert level programming skills in Java (1.7 or higher).  8+ years of
experience.  1.8 is a must.

• Solid Working experience with Web development using J2EE frameworks.
Experience in Swing or Vaadin is would be great.

• Experience with building web based systems with real time capabilities.

• Demonstrate ownership, innovation, and focus on delivering results.

• Expert in creating SQL, XQuery and Stored Procedures, performance tuning
of Database queries.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Neera Yadav *

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

Email: *neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com* <neera.ya...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Contact: 408-418-5778 Ext-3031*

https://www.linkedin.com/in/neera-yadav-34223599

can’t be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list.