Hi Partners,

Please share profile at *naseer.ah...@nityo.com <naseer.ah...@nityo.com>*

 Job Title: IT - Technology Lead | Data Management - Data Integration |
Informatica Administration
 Work Location: Miami, FL 33106
Duration: One year +

As per the manager, we are looking for MDM admin skills as primary and
Informatica admin skills as secondary. A lot of the profiles do not have
strong hands-on experience with MDM. Please take note also that this is a
client-facing role.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving new profiles from you.

: Client facing role. The administration will involve daily maintenance of
the dev and test environments, migration of code and data across
environments, deployment support, troubleshooting and coordinating with
Accenture for environmental issues.