Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:             Android Developer Location:            Seattle, WA
Duration:            3 + Months   *
Required experience:

Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship
new features.
Work with outside data sources and API’s
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and
general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency.

*Thanks and Best Regards Amit Singh **amit.si...@acg-usa.com*
<amit.si...@acg-usa.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*