*Please send me your profile only -   harshit.mit...@themesoft.com
<harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*

*Need genuine experience with H1B, Photo id and Passport copy*

*No OPT/CPT Candidates Please.* *Need Visa Copy before Submission.*

Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title: Tableau Administrator L2*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Duration : Long Term*

*We need a Tableau resource preferably with a background in IBM MDM *

*Job Description:*

*Key Responsibilities:*

•             3+ Experience in Tableau Administration .

•             Experience with Create/Manage Groups, Users, Workbooks and
Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections

•             Add/Edit Sites and corresponding administration rights
(System vs. Content)

•             Good understanding of tableau server license mechanism

•             Experience with Tableau backup and restore

•             Ability to deploy the reports in various environments

•             Experience with reading through Tableau logs to work through
problems finding root causes and rectifying.

•             Experience with alternative authentication providers such as
Active Directory.

•             Installation, Upgrade, maintenance and support of all Tableau
components.

•             Respond to and resolve tickets on technical issues related to
Tableau Platform within defined SLAs.

•             Co-ordinate with Tableau Support for any unresolved issues
and tool specific issues or hot fixes/patches.

•             Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling
Tableau server usage.

•             Deep level troubleshooting includes RCA.

•             Identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous
service improvements .

Participate in problem management and come up with trend analysis on
recurring incidents.

•             Creation and maintenance of system documentation related to
the Tableau environment.

•             Strong communication and organizational skills.

•             Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
deliverables.

•             Experience in managing and mentoring others in the team

•             Knowledge of ITIL practices

•             Provide on-call support

*Thanks & Regards*

*[image: http://www.themesoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/TS-Logo-1.png]*

*Harshit Mittal  || Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*harshit.mit...@themesoft.com <harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*