-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sun, Yulin
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 5:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] Build rotor with visual studio.net?

I found it was diffcult to debug rotor with visual studio.net with
"devenv \debugexe clix helloworld.exe" because some variable can't watch
from the watch window. Therefore I want to rebuild the rotor with visual
studio.net instead of the "buildall" of the rotor, but I failed to do
so. Has someone been success to do so or have some experience to do so?
Thank you.

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r)  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com