-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johnston Stewart
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 7:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dotnet-sscli
Subject: [Dotnet-sscli] Stackwalk from C#

I am trying to call the StackWalkFramesEx function from c# code, in
order to
perform a stackwalk on a managed thread. I would be very grateful for
pointers as to how to achieve this, as I am having trouble working out
exactly how this should be done...

Thanks,

Johnny.

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet