Tao,

Is there anyway that I could be removed from this distribution list.

John
-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE
DOTNET-ROTOR ramu bachala
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] C# compiler debugging

Hello,

I am new to shared source CLI. I am trying to debug C# compiler
(csc.exe).
I would like to see the process flow. Can anyone tell me how can I do
this?
Is there anyway that I can create a solution in the visual studio from
the
source files I downloaded? Any kind of input is appreciated.

Thank you

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r)  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com