Hi,
I am a Windows/Macintosh programmer. have just downloaded the SSCLI.
Working on Mac Version: 10.3.2 - Panther.
GCC : 3.3

The SSCLI folder is saved on my Macintosh desktop. I am unable to setup the
environment let alone build it.

In the Terminal (bash shell) navigate to
/users/gsindhu/Desktop/sscli - path to the SSCLI.

here - ". ./env.sh" Or ". env.sh" gives the following error

'bash: env.sh :line 89: syntax error near unexpected token `in
'bash: env.sh :line 89: `case $ARCHITECTURE in

Can anyone please tell me if we can build and run the SSCLI on 10.3.2 - GCC
3.3 ?.

Also
As soon as i downloaded SSCLI, i read the readfirst.html and tried to setup
the environment for Rotor with no success.
Am i missing anything? Kindly help.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sindhu Gururaj,
Celstream Technologies Pvt Ltd.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is free from Virus - IMSS

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK