Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Business Analyst*

*Princeton, NJ.*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

Pharmaceutical or Clinical Experience

1. Domain experience within Pharmaceutical R&D, Regulatory, Clinical -
ability to understand clinical development within the Pharmaceutical space.

2. Experience writing business cases/RFPs

3. Manage the business outcome of the enablement being pushed out and keep
the project on track. This person needs to have a sense of urgency and be
very task-oriented to make sure things are delivered in a timely manner.
Need to be able to play the role as PM as required and well versed in
planning/risk mitigations.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com