If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
*Role :* *Sr.* *DevOps Engineer with Python*
*Location : Columbus, OH., NY., Dallas, TX*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Client: Virtusa/ JPMC*
The candidate will specifically work to manage and execute software release
builds and deployments for both Java and Java Script applications running
on Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, IIS App and Web Servers. Given the wide range
of applications supported by DIGITAL group, the candidate will also be
expected to execute database updates on different platforms. These
deployments will span Development, Certification, QA, Performance and
Production environments. Development in the DIGITAL group takes place in
Columbus, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and India during all hours of
the day. As such the candidate will be providing 24 hour daily technical
support to all development teams. The candidate is expected to work closely
with the development teams who manage UI, middleware, and back-end code.
The candidate is also expected provide some extent of Subversion, GIT/Stash
support for all different code sets across the DIGITAL group. Experience in
build automation using Shell, ANT, Maven, Gulp, Bamboo, Jenkins and Perl is
a must. Candidate must have through understanding of Software Configuration
Management (SCM) and release process and best practices. This position will
report to a DevOps Lead, who will coordinate with various teams in DIGITAL
group to execute on the delivery approach to meet multiple concurrent
project delivery needs
• For on boarding exiting application, performing Knowledge
transition from Development team to SCM team on build and deployment
• For New applications, work with development to get the
requirements of application build and deployment process.
• Once the process KT is complete from development team, build
engineer role is to write build and deployment scripts according to SCM
team standards and processes to IST, QA , Performance and Production
• After complete of the scripts development and process setup,
build engineer role is expected to execute the builds and deployments to
all above environments based on weekly scheduled build calendar.
• Build engineer is required to perform smoke/sanity tests for the
applications deployed and also troubleshoot the application for the issues
that arise as part of the smoke test process.
• Build engineer is expected to learn the architecture of all the
applications to help trouble shoot any issues for each applications.
• Build engineer need to periodically analyze the hardware and
software capacities of build infrastructure and provide appropriate
recommendation to the Management team for improvements and immediate
• Build Engineer is required to be proficient in Ant, Shell and Per
Scripting. Should be familiar with Code Management Tools like Clearcase. SCM
Process regarding Build, Release and Source Code Management.
• Develop exposure to .NET and Java technologies
• Experience with Ant, Maven, nAnt, BuildForge and Perl for script
• Clearcase management, Subversion administration, deployment
skills, training, and experience
• Knowledge base on Websphere, Weblogic Application Servers
• Experience with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, and confluence
• Experience with Db2, Oracle and SQL databases preferred
Strong Linux and Windows
Thanks & Regards,
*Sanjay Yadav *
*Desk *: 609-853-0818 Ext-2167 *Email*: sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.