*Position: Informatica Lead*
*Location: **Cary, NC*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Please find job description:-
JD Informatica Lead
Should have overall 6-7 years of experience in Informatica and at least 3
years in the capacity of a Lead Developer/Tech Lead.
· Should have led the ETL E2E implementation for at least 2-3 projects with
an experience of guiding/leading developers.
· Development and Production Support of various ETL process components and
Suggest alternatives to a problem under consideration using various data
· Follow SLDC Process/Communicate/Document work carried out. Understand
requirements and produce clear documentation
· Strong capability to understand business requirements and convert them to
· Strong hands on experience in ETL process design, development and testing
· Good analytical skills to provide multiple solutions to the problems in
Informatica and guide the team in the development
· Experience in handling data from different heterogeneous source systems
and loading into multiple target systems.
· Experience in writing shell scripts to schedule the Informatica workflows
· Participate in peer reviews on specifications, design and code. Work with
the development/support teams to resolve development and implementation
· Strong on Oracle or Sql or Pl/sql. Must be able to interact and
effectively communicate with the client .
· Very good communication skills (written and oral)
· Hands on experience in data warehouse architecture and data modeling.
· Experience in Change Management Processes, Deployment Processes,
Incremental and Adhoc Releases.
Experience in user interaction for business requirement understanding and
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Phone: | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
Gtalk: mohd.az...@nlbservices.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.