Hello,

Greetings from IDC Technologies :)

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information. If you are Interested,
kindly *fill
in the following details*:

*Slno*

*Candidate_Name*

*Candidate_Phone_Number*

*Candidate_Email_ID*

*Billing_Rate*

*Notice_Period*

1

*Position: GXS suite Architect*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Job Description:*

·         Should have strong technical experience in GXS suite of products
like GXS ESS, GXS Biz-link, GXS AI, TLE and Shell Scripts etc.

·         Should have worked as Technical Architect and have experience in
preparing Reference Architecture documents, Hi Level Architecture documents.

·         Should be able to do various B2B Product assessments

·         Should have good functional knowledge of EDI/B2B and
manufacturing industry

·         Responsible for co-ordination with offshore, onshore and client
team’s

·         Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Mandatory skills:*

·         Technical skill on GXS Suite of products like Biz-link, ESS, AI,
shell scripts, TLE

*Good to have skill:*

·         Domain* Hi Life

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*