Know anyone for this role? - Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Position Title - WR75696R052016
Investment Mgt. - Marlboro, MA Area - $$ Open
Outstanding Compensation Package - Base + Bonus + PS
Relo. Possible for exceptional candidates - No Consultants Please
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm -
Great Company - Lots of Upside - Outstanding Compensation Package - Bonus -
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
This is a great opportunity to join a strong, collaborative team in a role
focusing on software development with leadership and advancement
opportunities. The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for design,
architecture, development and maintenance of applications supporting
operational functions relating to OTC Derivatives, cleared swaps and
exchange-traded derivatives (futures and options.) All current applications
are homegrown and support the business team's third party vendor
relationships, trade notifications, daily collateral and margin workflows,
and daily swap settlement workflows. Essentials for this role include
software engineering integrity, hands-on focus, attention to detail, ability
to innovate, and the ability to take ownership of outcomes.
The firm is committed to providing robust platforms that streamline the
communication, decision-making, and execution of operational activity as
much as possible. Our applications require a strong focus on detail and
cross-team collaboration to support system integrations with Trading,
Security Master, and Portfolio Accounting.
* This role should be focused 50% on leadership and architectural
oversight, and 50% on hands-on programming and solution design.
* Lead the development team activities including prioritizing
requests, designing solutions, and supervising the development efforts
* Participate in architecture, design, implementation, deployment,
* Work with business team, project managers, and systems and QA
analysts to review and qualify business requirements, functional
specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
* Design, prototype and code new software components and
applications based on functional specifications.
* Partner with in-house application and data architects while
implementing systems requirements
* Modify and enhance existing systems to incorporate new
functionality and to optimize them for performance, and implement new
* Author technical design and support documentation.
Required Skills and Competencies:
* 7+ years of proven analysis and technical design, development,
and architecture experience
* 2+ years leading technical teams including managing an offshore
* Demonstrated experience leading design and development using Java
* In depth knowledge and experience of the Spring Framework.
* Strong understanding and proven experience with technologies such
as Web-Services or Restful services, XML/XSLT, JSON is required.
* Strong understanding and experience of Messaging Framework esp.
including React or AngularJS is desired.
* Must be comfortable with test driven development and Continuous
Integration (Jenkins, JUnit, Hudson, Code Coverage)
* Experience in relational database technologies (Oracle) with
strong PL/SQL skills
* Experience in Sprint Boot, Tomcat, AWS Linux is ideal.
* Experience in Perl is ideal
* Experience in the Financial Industry is preferred
* Willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and team-oriented
environment and handle multiple conflicting priorities
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the
ability to write technical documentation
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Keys to this Position:
1) We are seeking a Full Stack Java Developer. The role is 50% technical
leadership and 50% hands-on coding/design.
2) Technology Stack: Core Java, JMS, multi-threading, Spring,
3) Leadership skills are required. This individual will lead a team of
10 (Developers and QA, perm staff and consultants).
4) Strong communication skills are required
Contact Information - Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - garywri...@wrightassociates.org
<mailto:replywrightassocia...@verizon.net> - WEB Site -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.