Know anyone for this role? - Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Position Title - WR161020052016
Sr. SW Engineer - Java - Spring - Messaging - Web Services - Investment
Management - Boston/Marlboro, MA Area - $$ Open
Outstanding Compensation Package - Base + Bonus + PS
Relocation Possible for an exceptional match - US Based Only - No
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm -
Great Company - Lots of Upside - Outstanding Compensation Package - Bonus -
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
As a member of this team, the individual will have the following
* Technical architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and
support of systems that serve needs of Financial Services Organization
* Participate in small to mid-sized development initiatives
involving full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on J2EE,
Linux/Unix and Oracle technologies.
* Responsible for code quality and assurance by focusing on static
code analysis, unit testing, design and code reviews, continuous
integration, release management, performance tuning and execution.
* Partner with System Analysts and Project Managers to implement
* Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on
estimates & status, identify issues and escalate risks
* Provide hands-on development guidance and mentoring for junior
members of the development team.
* Coordinate infrastructure related activities with middleware and
* Implement high performance systems based on well-defined SLAs
Required Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and proven
ability to design and deliver solutions relevant to complex business
* Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills.
* Ability to articulate technical solutions to system analysts and
business teams without using too much technical jargon
* 8+ years of development experience including 5+ years of
experience working on a software engineering team with onshore and offshore
* 8+ years of proven object-oriented software design and
development experience in Java-based technologies
* 5+ years of proven software development experience with
browser-based applications and technologies
* 5+ years of proven experience with such technologies as web
services, Groovy/Grails, EXTJS, XML/XSLT, Struts, log4j, Maven, Spring(Core,
Spring Boot, Spring Data), Angular JS.
* At least 5 years of experience and expert-level proficiency at
Database development in Oracle
* At least 3-5 years' experience working with enterprise messaging
such as MQ/Active MQ messaging system and distributed computing platforms.
* Experience using and deploying to industry-leading application
servers such as Tomcat or BEA WebLogic 9.x
* Financial industry knowledge is a plus
* Experience with iterative software development methodologies,
such as Agile. Understanding of TDD and Scrum will be a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Keys to this Position:
1) We are seeking a Senior Java Technologist with an aptitude to lead.
2) Technology core skills are Java, Spring, Messaging, Web Services and
Oracle. The candidate should also have a good working knowledge of Oracle
3) This is a hands-on roll up your sleeves position. Aptitude and
Flexibility are keys.
4) This individual will lead consultants and projects.
5) Financial experience and UI development skills are a plus
Contact Information - Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - garywri...@wrightassociates.org
<mailto:replywrightassocia...@verizon.net> - WEB Site -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.