*Hope you are doing well,*
*Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have
*Job Description :*
*Consultant's details** :*
Open to relocate or Location preferences:
Currently in project:
Availability to start :
Visa Validity (Start and End)
Last 4 digits SSN
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
*Programmer Analyst (.Net) *
*Must be able to obtain a USPS Sensitive clearance.*
*Client: Northrop Grumman*
*Programmer Analyst (.Net)*
*Wilkes Barre PA*
• Design and develop web-based n-tier applications using the software
language specified below to meet the requirements of functional and systems
• Test, evaluate and fix the code based on test results, where necessary
• Assess business rules, performs logical and physical data modeling,
implement physical database objects and manage data
• Support the completion of projects by providing a high level of technical
• Develop and update system documentation as required
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle
including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
• Ability to update programs, construct systems documentation, instructions
and user guides
A minimum of 5 years of Programmer Analyst experience with Bachelor's
degree in Computer Science.
Experience working with VB.NET and ASP.NET framework
• SQL Server 2008 or higher
• SQL Server database administration, backup, restore, performance
monitoring, SSIS and SSRS.
Recommended skills: Web Services; .NET Framework; VB Script; ADO.NET
• The candidate must be able to obtain a USPS Sensitive clearance prior to
• Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (green card holder) as
per our contract requirements
• Must not have travelled outside of the US for a period of more than 6
months (or longer) within the last 5 years
Candidate must be within 1 hours of Wilkes-Barra, PA area or willing to
relocate within 60 days of starting job.
* Vinay Kumar *| Talent Acquisition Specialist
vi...@eaglesi.co <vi...@eaglesourcing.net> |
Mobile: +1 (201) 426 7730
747 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor New York,
New York - 10017, USA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.