Hello,

Greetings from IDC Technologies !

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Position: IBM WebSphere Process Server*

*Location: Mason, OH*

*Job Description:*

·         IBM Web Sphere Process Server Development (BPM) skills -

A. Familiar with Integration Designer and all its features

B. Process Center

C. Process Designer

D. Java, Java scripting, DOJO, AJAX, Angular JS

·         Need to involve in Requirement elicitation, design, coding,
testing and deployment phases.

*Mandatory Skills:* IBM WebSphere Process Server

*Good To Have Skills:* Good client interfacing skills, Knowledge of testing
tools is preferred

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*