Hello,

Greetings from IDC Technologies !

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Position: Oracle Apps DBA*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Job Description:*

·         Oracle Applications DBA

·         Cloning Activities.

·         Backup & Restore.

·         Multi-Node Cloning and Install.

·         New environment preparation.

·         Non-Applications Oracle DB.

·         Install or create new environment.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*