Please feel free to refer these positions to people you know who may be a
good fit. Referrals appreciated.

No 3rd Parties Please.
US Based Residents Only Please.

As of today - 09-19-2016 - All of these positions are open & active:

******VP's/Director/Managers/PM's:

Sr/Project Manager – Pro. Services - ERP Financials – NA - Anywhere East of
the Rockies – Up to $110K+ DOE
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srmaprseerpf.html

******Implementation Consultants

Sr/Implementation Consultant (PS) - ERP Financials – NA - Anywhere East of
the Rockies – Up to $100K+ DOE
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srcoperpfina.html

Sr/Implementation Consultant (PS) - ERP HR/Payroll – NA - Anywhere East of
the Rockies – Up to $100K+
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srcoperphrna.html

******QA

******Software Engineers:

Lead Java Developer – Full Stack Java – AWS – Spring - Oracle – Asset
Management – Boston, MA Area – Excellent Package
http://www.wrightassociates.org/lejadefustja2.html

Lead Java Developer – Server Side & Front End – Web Apps & Services -
Investment Mgt. - Boston, MA Area – $$ Open
http://www.wrightassociates.org/lejadesesifr1.html

Lead Java Developer – Full Stack – JavaScript – Web Services – Spring -
Investment Mgt. - Boston, MA Area – $$ Open
http://www.wrightassociates.org/lejadefustja.html

Lead Java Developer – Full Stack – JavaScript – Web Services – Spring -
Investment Mgt. - Marlboro, MA Area – $$ Open
http://www.wrightassociates.org/lejadefustja1.html

Sr. SW Engineer - Java – Spring – Messaging – Web Services - Investment
Management – Marlboro, MA Area – $$ Open
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srswenjaspme.html

Lead SW Engineer – Java – JavaScript – AngularJS - Spring – AWS – Inv. Mgt.
- Marlboro, MA Area – $$ Open
http://www.wrightassociates.org/leswenjajaan.html

******Architects:

******Analyst Roles:

Systems Analyst – Finance & Accounting - SQL – Java - Asset Management –
Boston, MA Area – Excellent Package
http://www.wrightassociates.org/syanfiacsqlj.html

Sr. Functional Analyst – Workday Financials - SQL - Asset Management –
Boston, MA Area – Excellent Package
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srfuanwofisq.html

Sr. Systems Analyst – Trading Support - SQL - Asset Management – Boston, MA
Area – Excellent Package
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srsyantrsusq.html

Sr. Systems Analyst – Fixed Income Trading - SQL - Asset Management –
Boston, MA Area – Excellent Package
http://www.wrightassociates.org/srsyanfiintr.html

******Security Roles:

******System Administrators - DBA's - Engineers - Support:

*********************************

Send resumes in Microsoft Word format only as an attachment.

Additionally, if none of the above roles are a fit, and if you are looking
for a Full Time opportunity, live in the Northeast, & are in High Tech,
please feel free to send me a copy of your Word resume so I will have it on
file for futures. I have new assignments opening up all the time. I never
send out resumes to anyone without getting your permission. I work on all
positions in the High Technology space from individual contributor through
the executive level both in SW/HW company's & IT related areas. I also do
considerable work in the IT Financial Services area.

Regards,

Gary L. Wright - President/Principal

Wright Associates - High Technology Recruiting Services
            ***** Your Partner for Success *****

Office #:           508-761-6354
E-Mail:              garywri...@wrightassociates.org
Web Site:          www.WrightAssociates.Org
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/garywright

To join my LinkedIn High Tech Networking/Job Leads Group:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/New-England-Networking-High-Technology-23312
27/about

For High Tech Job Alerts - Follow Me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NEHighTechJobs

Network with other professionals - Join one of my E-mail networking/job
groups!
Send a blank E-mail to one or more of the following:

newenglandnetworking-subscr...@yahoogroups.com - General - High Technology
ne-software-engineering-jobs-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
ne-qa-jobs-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
ne-database-jobs-subscr...@yahoogroups.com