Hello,

Greetings from IDC Technologies J

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Position: IBM Data Power Consultant*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Job Description:*

·         Good knowledge and experience in requirement gathering, design,
development and implementation of web services.

·         Web service architecture

·         REST & SOAP principles

·         Security considerations - SSL, OAuth, SAML, JWT

·         Encryption / decryption

·         Deployment architecture

·         Lead role at onsite to work with business and technical
stakeholders to understand requirements

·         Prepare design for new requirements

·         Co-ordinate with offshore team for the development and testing of
APIs

·         *Mandatory skills:* Hands-on experience in IBM API Connect (IBM
DataPower) and / or CA Layer7 API Manager

·         Experience in Java, node.js

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*