Greetings from IDC Technologies J
Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.
*Position: IBM Data Power Consultant*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
· Good knowledge and experience in requirement gathering, design,
development and implementation of web services.
· Web service architecture
· REST & SOAP principles
· Security considerations - SSL, OAuth, SAML, JWT
· Encryption / decryption
· Deployment architecture
· Lead role at onsite to work with business and technical
stakeholders to understand requirements
· Prepare design for new requirements
· Co-ordinate with offshore team for the development and testing of
· *Mandatory skills:* Hands-on experience in IBM API Connect (IBM
DataPower) and / or CA Layer7 API Manager
· Experience in Java, node.js
*Thanks & Regards,*
*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.