Hello,

Greetings from IDC Technologies :)

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Position: IOS Developer with Swift *

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Job Description:*

·         At least 7-8 years of experience in technology consulting,
enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks

·         At least 4 years of experience in native iOS user interface
development skills, bug fixing and improving application performance,
proficient with Swift (Primary), Objective C, Swift, experience with iOS
frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation etc.

·         Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and user
interface guidelines, understanding of code versioning tools, offline
storage, threading etc.

·         Experience working with building enterprise grade mobile
applications with multiple integration touch points.

·         Understanding of various authentication processes/frameworks

·         Good communication and mentoring skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*