Hope you are doing Well!
Below is the position from my *direct media* client based in NYC. If you
have any resources available then send their *resume along with location,
visa status and rate that you are looking on c2c basis*.
*Job Title: Senior ETL DeveloperLocation: New York, NY*
*Job Type: Contract – 6-12 months*
*Interview: Face to face after telephonic*
*Must be local to NYC/NJ who can go for in-person interview and **Before
submitting profile, An online SQL Test is mandatory*
- At least five (5) years of experience in database development, data
warehouse experience and at least 2 years’ experience with
Informatica ETL development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information
Systems or related course of study required
- *Excellent SQL skills required*
- 5-7 years of experience with Teradata/SQL Database
- Knowledge of Unix
- Experience using ETL tools (ex. Informatica, Golden Gate, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience implementing best practices for Teradata and EDW development
- Knowledge of data security design for self-service BI platforms
- Experience using ERWIN or any other data modeling tool a plus
- Knowledge of EMM suites – Unica/Aprimo/SAS a plus
Technical Recruiter, Comrise Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.