*Send available consultants profile at....... **an...@zenithtechsolutions.com
Urgent Need – interviewing within 48 hrs. of submission
Long term contract (3 open roles)
Because of our massive scale of operations, we need help in fully
automating many complex processes. We need people who have the capacity to
identify problem spaces where Machine Learning has never been applied
before and where it can significant impact.
As a data scientist you’ll use your talent for breaking down business
challenges into data-driven problems that guide improvements in customer
satisfaction and generate millions in savings and potentially revenue.
Your solutions could influence everything from fleet optimization and
energy efficiency to content analytics and marketing – often before the
problem even happens. Add the ongoing skill development and collaboration
with some of the brightest minds in the field, and you will be poised to
make an impact. You will utilize the latest machine learning and
statistical algorithms to create predictive and prescriptive models by
detecting and exploiting patterns in massive datasets. You will also create
data visualizations and give presentations that will help key stakeholders
in their decision making process.
Ready to combine your skills and experience with our innovative technology
solutions? We are looking for candidates who love learning new things, like
playing with data and want to get things done. We need people that feel
comfortable across the entire spectrum of data science, from meeting with
business partners and brainstorming on the whiteboard, all the way to
implementing and testing their models. You should have an advanced degree
in a quantitative field, programming experience with Linux and experience
with Machine Learning and/or Statistics. A capacity for translating
ambiguous and competing business challenges into concise data-driven
problems is very important.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Programming experience with a programming language (preferably Java,
Python or R)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
- Self-starter and team player
- Passionate about constantly learning new skills in a fast-paced
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences, from executives
who need the big picture to expert peers that want to learn from your work
- Capacity to translate complex and open-ended business challenges into
concise data-driven problems
- Experience creating models utilizing Machine Learning and/or Statistics
- Great intuition, curiosity and skepticism when analyzing data
- Experience designing and implementing your own algorithms and data
- Exposure to the Hadoop Ecosystem tools (e.g Spark, MapReduce/Tez) or
other big data technologies
- Experience manipulating big and noisy datasets (e.q. SQL, Pig, Hive)
- Competitive Programmer or Competitive Data Scientist
- Committer to Open Source Projects
- Development of personal projects
- Knowledge of scalable data visualization techniques
- Ability to create prototypes quickly
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large datasets
*EDUCATION*: Preferred Masters of Science in Computer Science, Math or
Scientific Computing; Data Analytics or Machine Learning nanodegree; or
*EXPERIENCE*: Typically requires 6-10 years experience.
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*
*Albany, NY 12204*
*Email Id:- an...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*
*Gmail:- rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.