Hello,

Greetings from IDC Technologies

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-547-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Position: **DevOps Admin*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124 *

*Job Description:*

·         Knowledge of Chef, Ruby, AWS, Git, Gradle, Linux CentOS, Debian
Family

·         Extensive experience working with AWS provided Solutions like
EC2, ELB, VPC, Route 53, RDS, S3, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFromation
and Cloud Watch,

·         Understanding of computer network and network protocols

·         Strong troubleshooting skills.

·         Ability to maintain and improve the automated processes used to
dynamically create and configure Dev, QA, Stg, Prd and Demo, Familiarity
with the concepts of Continuous Integration CI

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-547-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*