Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:              IT Business System Analyst (Health Care)
Location:             Newark, NJ Duration:             6 Months *Required
experience:

Minimum 6 years as a business system analyst

Greater than 4 years in the health insurance industry working with a Health
Plan

Proficiency in Health Care product types

Proficiency in Health Care terminologies

Proficiency in Health Care Management

Knowledge of actuarial, underwriting and rating

Knowledge of healthcare regulations and mandates

Best Regards

*Amit Singh **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com* <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*