*PLEASE SHARE RESUME TO fred...@pullskill.com <fred...@pullskill.com>*
*EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY, ONLY LOCAL TO NY FOR IN-PERSON INTERVIEW*
*MUST HAVE: JAVA DEVELOPMENT, C, SHELL SCRIPTING*
*Role: Software Developer (Sr. Java / Shell Developer)*
*Location: Long Island, NY - Must be able to interview in-person*
*Duration: Long term contract*
This position is responsible to perform a variety of critical programming
assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and
data processing requirements, also maintaining and modifying programs.
· *Design and develop systems utilizing various Java technologies
including J2EE, JSP, Struts, Servlets and Swing Applets.*
jQuery, AJAX, JSON and AngularJS.*
· *Provide system support on legacy UNIX shell scripts*
· Perform DB analysis/design on MySQL, including writing complex
SQL queries, views, stores procedures, triggers, etc.
· Participate in multi-resource projects in an agile, team-driven
· Evaluate/suggest industry standard tools and methods
· Provide software installation/updates for various environments
· Analyze requirements and provide design/development/test effort
estimates as needed
· Document software design and contribute to design reviews
· Provide analysis of available data and work closely with
technical and sales teams to guide future projects
· Other duties as assigned
· 5+ years Java programming, including strong Java web interface
development skills - MVC patterns, Servlets and JSPs.
· 3+ years of front-end development experience using HTML, CSS,
· Experience in creating and consuming web services.
· 5+ years SQL/Database experience
· *3+ years Unix Shell, specifically experience with scripting
tools such as sed, awk, etc.*
· Strong knowledge in C programming
· Experience working with and customizing Ant or Maven build scripts
· Experience using source control systems, subversion (SVN)
· College degree (computer science or business strongly preferred)
or equivalent experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and oral
communication skills (including technical writing)
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to consistently set and meet timelines for programming
· Ability to eagerly take on the most challenging projects as well
as help resolve problems reported while working in a fast pace dynamic
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Knowledge of BIRT reports and Cognos Cube is a plus
· Experience with ORM tools such as Hibernate is a plus
· Experience with Retail systems, either Point-of-sale or
Back-office/Warehouse management technologies is a plus
· Significant experience in UI design and analysis is a plus
*Fredric Miller | Sr. Recruiter*Pull Skill Technologies, Inc.
Office: +1 201 497 1010 Ext: 104 | Fax: +1 201 641 0110
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our emails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line. We
truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.