Hope you are doing great!
This is *Ravi Kumar*, working as a Technical Recruiter at *Nityo Infotech*
. Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.
*Role :: Hadoop Admin*
*Location :: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration :: 12+ Months*
*Experience :: 10+ Years*
*Major Duties and Responsibilities :*
• Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments, handling all
Hadoop environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster
setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
• Evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for the
enterprise system including capacity modeling.
• Contribute to the evolving architecture of our storage
service to meet changing requirements for scaling, reliability,
performance, manageability, and price.
• Work with core production support personnel in IT and
Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure.
Manage, deploy and configure infrastructure with Puppet or other automation
• Ability to work with and as a member of the IT Operations
group as required to refine our Production capabilities: testing, kernel
issues, compatibility and deployment of new versions of custom software.
• Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage
and/or related system malfunctions.
• Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and
• Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware
and software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
• Responsible for monitoring the Linux community and report on
important changes/enhancements to the team.
• Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated
and skilled personnel - interaction and dialog are requisites in this
*Thanks & Regards*
609-853-0818 ext 2157
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.