Know anyone for this role? - Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Position Title - WR161022092016
Lead Systems Engineer (Release Engineer) - AWS - Unix/Linux - Java/.Net -
Build Tools - Marlboro, MA Area - $$ Open
Outstanding Compensation Package - Base + Bonus + PS
Relo. possible for exceptional candidates
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm -
Great Company - Lots of Upside - Outstanding Compensation Package - Bonus -
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
My client is seeking an experienced engineer to join the DevOps Engineering
team. The position is full-time and is based in their Marlboro, MA location.
DevOps Engineering plays an integral role in implementing and executing
application release processes. The role supports development teams by
managing the source code management system, automating builds and regression
testing, building tools and monitoring used in software deployments, and
coordinating and pushing new releases to the production infrastructure. The
DevOps Engineering team ensures that new software is released in a
streamlined manner from development to production. The team establishes
procedures and develops tools that are used by both the Development and
Platform teams. As a DevOps Engineer you'll use your strong technical
ability to drive application releases across many different systems and
teams. You'll work hard to ensure that critical applications are delivered
with a repeatable and scalable process.
* Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated
testing and release management
* Own, manage and improve our release process. Focus on scale and
* Build and maintain tools needed during release pushes
* Design reusable AWS templates for common tool patterns
* Empower developers to embrace good practices through standard
integrations and examples
* Advocate for the core values of DevOps as we continue our journey
to a new paradigm
Required Skills and Competencies:
* At least 3 years in software engineering, release engineering,
and/or configuration management
* At least 2 years building solutions in AWS with focus on
CloudFormation, EC2, IAM and S3
* At least 2 years advanced programming in one or more of the
following languages: Java, Node, .NET, C, Go
* Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems
and/or source code version control systems. SaltStack and BitBucket
* Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
* Skill with one or more scripting languages, Python experience
* Knowledge of build management tools: Jenkins, Artifactory,
SonarQube, Maven, NPM, MSBuild
* Experience automating release and build processes
* Familiar with deploying Docker containers in clustered
* Actively engaged in the design of resilient, scalable application
* Experience with the following authentication standards. ADFS,
SAML, Kerberos, OpenID Connect.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills needed to
interface with Developer and Engineering
* Bachelor's degree
Keys to this Position:
Seeking a release engineer with the following technical skills:
* An understanding of programming languages such as Java. .NET,
etc. (this is not a coding role)
* Strong familiarity with the following tools: BitBucket, Jenkins
and Kerberos. Experience with other similar tools is fine.
* Unix/Linux knowledge
* Strong leadership and communication skills
Contact Information - Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - garywri...@wrightassociates.org
<mailto:replywrightassocia...@verizon.net> - WEB Site -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.