Hope you are doing great.
Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.
Note: Please do not share the junk profile.
*Title: Business Analyst (Banking Infrastructure)*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 months*
· 5+ years work experience in full systems development, business
and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling, mapping,
and technical specifications development.
· Ability to effectively facilitate, influence and lead multiple
levels of an organization through functional boundaries
· Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. mainframe,
client-server, relational databases, and web-based architectures)
· Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem
solving and interpersonal relationship building
· Proven time management and organization skills (must be able to
prioritize workload and meet deadlines)
· Experience in Infrastructure projects is preferred
· Financial Services experience is preferred.
· Research, analyze, document and validate detailed IT business
· Identify, organize, model and translate the current-state and
future-state of business processes for technical project specifications.
· Facilitate and drive discovery sessions with business and IT
stakeholders to elicit requirements and then translate such into
specifications for technical projects
· Assist in business Change Management activities
· Help the project meet schedule, business, IT and budget objectives
· Facilitate negotiation of requirements amongst multiple
stakeholders in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and
distinguish solution ideas from business needs
· Partner with IT Engineers to co-ordinate implementation of
· Work with Implementation and QA teams to execute documented
· Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
and Functionality Testing.
*James | Q Data Inc*
1581 Route 27 South, Suite 102, Edison, NJ 08817
Direct : 732-592-1099
E-Mail : ja...@q-datainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.