SAP Security Analyst Charlotte NC Interview on Friday
SAP security configurations and role design
SAP ADM900, ADM940, ADM950, ADM960, GRC100 and GRC300 course completion
Experience with SOX, SOC1, SOC2, PCI, NIST, etc.
Proficiency in security administration and GRC access control activities
*looking for a seasoned IT Professional with extensive experience with SAP
Security to begin a contract position at one of our Charlotte-based
clients. Please see the description below!*
Specific activities will include SAP security configurations and role
design, SAP GRC support and enhancements, and Sarbanes-Oxley audit
governance, risk analysis reporting and remediation activities. In
addition, the candidate will be responsible for working with management and
other key stakeholders to remediate issues and implement reasonable
controls that ensure an effective and sustainable compliance posture.
• Designs and supports SAP role administration including configuration of
authorization objects, transaction codes, parent, derived, single and
• Participates in SAP related projects and implementations supporting all
security role design, configuration, and testing requirements.
• Facilitates and performs key control activities that ensure compliance
with company requirements, including SAP User Access Reviews and
• Performs key control activities related to SAP security and supports
annual SOX audit requirements.
• Five (5) to eight (8) years of progressive experience in professional
SAP, information technology position(s), working with Management as well as
project teams is required.
• SAP ADM900, ADM940, ADM950, ADM960, GRC100 and GRC300 course completion
• Experience with SOX, SOC1, SOC2, PCI, NIST, etc.
• Proficiency in security administration and GRC access control activities
Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter
Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781
Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com
Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com
Connect with us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/compunnel/> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/csgstaffing> l Facebook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.