Hope you are doing great.
Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.
Note: Please do not share the junk profile.
*Informatica-ActiveVOS MDM Consultant in Atlanta, GA, *
*Duration: 6 months*
*(8+) years Informatica/ActiveVOS MDM work ---- *
*(5-6) years MUST be focused on Informatica MDM *
*(2-3) years MUST be focused on ActiveVOS MDM* ·
*(2-3) years SIF Java programming*
*Position Profile:* Total of (8+) years’ experience doing
Informatica-ActiveVOS MDM work - (5-6+) years focused on Informatica MDM;
(2-3+) years focused on ActiveVOSMDM; and (2-3) years SIF Java programming,
BPM products experience and Bachelor Degree in IT/Engineering/related field
• Managing ActiveVOS with SIF Java code
• Designing ActiveVOS workflow and creating Human Task
• Implementing Informatica Data Quality as a service in SOA or in Web
• Configuring Trillium or Address Doctor for cleansing and for address data
• Integrating Mulesoft or Webmethod Services with understanding of Services
Integration and related configurations
• Working with MDM principle and SIF service with ability to debug SIF
• Using Informatica PIM
• Managing ActiveVOS Central
• Setup of Identify Service on ActiveVOS Console
• Setup of URN Mapping
• Handling of ActiveVOS Errors, Faults, Events, Gateway, Control Flow, PDD
File and ABC Config file, Email Service and JDBC Service • Deploying to
• Working with XPath, XQuery, SOAP UI and WSDL File
• Working with Monitoring Services (Process, Task, Server)
• Scheduling of ActiveVOS Automatic Processes
• Installing of ActiveVOS Server in Windows, JBOSS, WebSphere
*Thanks & Regards*
1581 Route 27 South, Suite 102, Edison, NJ 08817
Direct : 732-592-1099
E-Mail : ja...@q-datainc.com
URL : www.qdatainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.