*Please Note: Submission Deadline by 5:00 PM EST And must need someone
local to Columbus OR Dublin, OH. So Please let me know if you have any
available consultants for this role. Thank you*
*Title: SalesForce Developer*
*Position in Columbus, OH.*
*Duration: $6+Months Contract (Only Columbus OH Consultants Needed)*
The client is offering one exceptional candidate the chance to develop the
system enhancements for the *Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS)
platform using Salesforce.com. *The client is looking for an Object
Oriented Programmer/Analyst… we will train on Salesforce. com development!
This is a great role for a Computer Science graduate with 8 years’ work
experience who is looking for an opportunity with a strong, secure company
with great pay, awesome benefits and potential for advancement. This role
will be a critical support function to help Insurance & Risk Management
achieve the vision of being the highest performance shared service
provision with additional experience and qualifications include:
· Business Alignment with the clients Operations:
· Adopt the clients culture of professionalism, integrity,
effectiveness and dynamic attitude contributing to an internal environment
of collaborative teamwork and promote a positive *IRM service provision to
· *Develop the Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS) platform
to deliver cutting edge risk management solutions*, including; design,
build, and implementation of strategic claims handling process flows, risk
tracking and analytical needs to enhance risk assessment capabilities and
safety programs, support the insurance pricing processes, and meet evolving
business partner demands.
· *Liaise with key stakeholders and counterparts within IRM
regional team, e.g. claims teams, contract risk, and risk finance.*
· Provide ongoing training and deliver continuing education
initiatives to IRM team members related to system functionality and process
workflow. Support process improvement initiatives using First Choice
*Delivery of Subject Matter:*
· *Day to day management activities, and primary developer, of
claims and risk management system requirements for the Americas region,
supporting system users in the US, Brazil, Mexico, and Chile. Manages all
claim functionality within RMIS platform.* Maintains up-to-date
organization data, including location hierarchies, claim contacts, cost
center and other financial & DHL information.
· Analyzes existing system and identifies areas for modification;
makes recommendations to IRM Management Team for custom system enhancements
and leads implementation in collaboration with IT supplier and business
· Drives continuous expansion and improvement of system platform to
eliminate inefficiencies within all claims management and risk business
processes. Drives automation wherever possible.
· Builds and maintains data warehousing solutions for customer
contracts, insurance policy administration, and property management.
Designs and implements data collection processes within platform to
streamline and consolidate compilation of exposure data.
· Designs and builds solutions for extraction of information from
RMIS systems, including form outputs and templates. Designs and builds KPI
and workload management tools for internal teams, management tools for team
leads providing visibility to team activity, and tools for management of
· Tracks all system usage, including requests for change, billed
vendor support, license usage and allocation, data sources, and file and
data storage; reports activity quarterly. Ensures system platform continues
to evolve and keep pace with new techniques and technologies.
· Identifies and resolves system issues; coordinates and tracks all
user requests and drives timely resolution through consistent request
management processes. Provides system access and user rights; tracks system
license usage and maintains appropriate user profiles and user groups.
Monitors all inbound and outbound data source activity and evaluation
dates, and executes necessary protocols when failures occur.
· Ensures historical claim interfaces are validated; makes
recommendations for retirement of feeds which are no longer needed.
Monitors file and data storage usage; makes recommendations for record
archiving as needed.
· *Assists Risk Reporting Analyst to ensure quality of data within
the RMIS system through implementation of appropriate safeguards and audits
to achieve the highest levels of data quality. Maintains historical data,
and cleanses as required by business changes and reorganizations.*
· *Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information
science or related field (required)*
· *Saleforce.com certification, including Developer, Advanced
Developer, or Administrator (preferred)*
· *7+ years professional work experience in systems programming,
systems analysis, or data analytics, preferably within a multicultural,
global matrix organization (required)*
· *8+ years of strong hands-on Salesforce administration and/or
implementation skills or willingness to learn Salesforce.com development
skills (including Force, Apex and Visualforce programming) (preferred)*
· *Experience writing functional specifications (required)*
· *Experience with managing large data volumes, considering limits
and performance tuning (required)*
· *Experience with data migrations (preferred)*
· *Project oriented and able to meet short and medium term
· *Experience in lean methodologies or process improvement
· *Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
· *High level of independence and ability to drive decisions and
plans to closure (required)*
· *Strong Business Partner and customer service focus (required)*
· *Continuous improvement mindset (required)*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Harry Brown - *Technical Lead (IT Services)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.