Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:              Sharepoint Administrator Location:             San
Jose, CA Duration:             6 Months *Required experience:
Seasoned Sharepoint 2010 Administrator with at least  5 plus years of
Sharepoint experience
Exposure to Sharepoint 2013 and Office 365 is a big plus
Individual contributor, self-motivated, can work with minimum guidance

Best Regards

*Amit Singh **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com* <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*