Please let me know if you are interested for this role.
If interested then please send update resume along with below information.
Role: Senior COBOL Integration/Support Developer
Client : FEPOC
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12+ month
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance industry.
Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.
- At least 8 years of mainframe-based application development experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of COBOL applications running under CICS.
- Strongly demonstrated knowledge of DB2.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge and experience with web
services is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and best practices of testing environments and
- Strong testing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with structured programming techniques.
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong documentation skills.
*Source InfoTech Inc.*
W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.