Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Senior JAVA Integration/Support Developer *

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

Need to have a background/exp in support, troubleshooting, maintenance,
fixing problems and researching issues and resolutions. Must have Java
(AIX) and UDB exp

*Required Skills:*

This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer developing in object-oriented programming languages. Specific
requirements include, but are not limited to:

•           Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance
industry.  Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.

•           Must have a minimum of 6 years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience
with BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience.

•           Must have experience in web application development using Java,
J2EE, Hibernate, JDBC, JMX, JMS, Log4J, Web Services, JSP/UI technology and

•           Must have wide breadth of knowledge across many Java
Open-Source technologies including AJAX, Spring Framework, Ant, Struts 2,
XML parser technology and JWebUnit.

•           Must be experienced in software development best practices
(RUP, Waterfall, XP, Agile)

•           Strong hands on experience with UML.

•           Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design
patterns concepts.

•           Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services.

•           Excellent application performance tuning skills.

•           Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)

•           Hands-on JasperSoft Reporting / BI experience in a work
(professional) setting (not required).

•           Experience with Health Insurance (Payer) organizations (not

*Software & Tools:*

Java, J2EE, Hibernate, mybatis, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Struts 2, Spring, DB2,
SOAP and Restful web services, JUnit, UML, JasperSoft (not required).

Best Regard

Sai Kiran