Sr. Salesforce Developer Columbia MD NEED ONLY USC GC GC EAD ON C2H
SalesForce.com Developer with strong communication skills. They need to
have the 401 cert. Also, this is a contract to hire, client will not be
able to sponsor.
*Title*: Sr. Salesforce Developer
*Location*: Columbia, MD
*Type*: Contract to hire
*Compensation*: Competitive, based on experience
- Performs product design and development tasks of a moderate to high
complexity which require research and analysis
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and
flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly
complex programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team
members, to develop system solutions to business problems
- Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and
maintain application software
- Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
- 3-6 years programming experience
- Candidate must have at least one of the following salesforce
certifications: DEV 401, App Builder, Platform Developer 1.
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL,
Force.com <http://force.com/> IDE and Force.com <http://force.com/> Ajax
- Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> configuration and application
- Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> integration experience
- Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of Four)
- 3-6 years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 3-6 years’ experience with distributed systems development
- 3-6 years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems
- Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
- Financial services/brokerage experience preferred
- Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian
Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter
Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781
Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com
Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com
Connect with us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/compunnel/> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/csgstaffing> l Facebook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.