Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Java Windchill Developer

*Location:* Hillsboro, OR

*Duration*: Contract

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

At least 4 years of experience in Windchill Skills

•          Deep expertise in the Windchill based application development,
out of the box customizations.

•          Experience in XML IDE (Eclipse), ANT, JDBC, JMS, JSP, Servlets,
Unit Testing (JUnit), Java Containers (JBoss/Tomcat) and relational
databases, including Oracle and SQL

•          Should have experience in Requirement Analysis and Effort
Estimation, Testing and deploy solutions

•          Should be able to play a consultant role and should be able to

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>