*Job Title: PeopleSoft GL/AP Functional*

*Location: Oceanport, NJ*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Need local to NJ*

•          This role is for PeopleSoft Financials consultant - specifically
to focus on General Ledger and Accounts Payable. Client on V 9.1 now;
Knowledge of 9.2 which they will upgrade to during project is essential

•          Healthcare experience a BIG plus.

•          Will lead GL and AP implementation / conversion.

•          Assist in Business Units, Chartfields mappings and perform
analysis on the impact of sub systems.

•          Prepare Functional documents and user testing scripts.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Aleem

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :  al...@osairtech.com

https        :  www.osairtech.com

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.