Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies!!

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-457-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*Position: IT - | PDM / PLM | Windchill Developer (Java)*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124*

*Job Description:*

•               At least 4 years of experience in Windchill Skills

•               Deep expertise in the Windchill based application
development, out of the box customizations.

•               Experience in XML IDE (Eclipse), ANT, JDBC, JMS, JSP,
Servlets, Unit Testing (JUnit), Java Containers (JBoss/Tomcat) and
relational databases, including Oracle and SQL

•               Should have experience in Requirement Analysis and Effort
Estimation, Testing and deploy solutions

•               Should be able to play a consultant role and should be able
to work.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*