Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* OBIEE developer

*Location:* Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*: Contract/ Fulltime

*Client: TCS/PNC*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*"• Experience in unsderstanding BI requirement*

*• Experience in OBIEE coding and testing*

*• Experience in client communication*

*• Experience in Risk understanding and mitigation*

*• Experience in SQL writing*

*• Well-versed in best practices related to business intelligence and data

*Nice to have: Banking Experience"*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>