Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Mobile Testing QA

*Location:* Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*: Contract/ Fulltime

*Client: TCS/PNC*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*"• 4-6 Years of Exp in Perfecto and Real Device testing*

*• Exposure to APP testing on the real devices on iOS and Android platform.*

*• Having detailed knowledge of ALM 11.0.*

*•Having detailed knowledge of Agile Methodology, capable of wotking on
sprints ."*

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>