*Duration: Long Term*

*USC and GC's only*

*Job Description:*

*Technical Skills:*

Core RDBMS Technologies:
o   Versions: 12 | 13 | 14
o   High Availability Environments
o   Performance and Tuning
o   Troubleshooting involving third parties
o   Data Migration
o   Backup & Restore
o   Data Management
o   Software Patching

“Wish to have”
RDBMS Technologies:
+Working experience with MS-SQL technologies:
o   ORACLE versions: 2005 or 2008 or 2012
+Basic Administration knowledge such as:
o   Execution of DDL, DML,
o   Instance Maintenance [Monitoring, Startup/Shutdown, Maintain Pysical
Space (data files)]
o   Backup Monitoring

General Database Administration Tasks
·         Backup
·         Refresh
·         Troubleshooting
·         Maintenance for Shutdown and Startup
·         Patching
·         DML  & DDL Implementation
·         Performance and Tuning

*Thanks and Regards,*

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :  al...@osairtech.com

https        :  www.osairtech.com

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.