Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:*  Informatica Developer with Retail Domain

*Location:* Cleveland, OH

*Duration*: Contract/ Fulltime

*Client: TCS/PNC*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*"Must Have Skill: .Informatica 9.6 and database *

*Should have worked in Support project *

*Good analytical ability*

*Probelm solving skill*

*Good development experience in Inforamtica *

*Good to have knowlwedge of Oracle teradata and Unix"*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>